4.26.2011

32 Third Graders

I recently read 32 Third Graders and One Class Bunny by Phillip Done and I loved it!  It was hilarious, even if you're not a teacher (I tested it out on Bryan.)  And, it had me majorly missing my teaching days.  I miss pizza parties, fun read-alouds, cool technology, fifth grade crushes, classroom decorations, geography bees, dunk tanks, and warm fuzzies.  (I just realized what I used to blog about before Jillian was born!)  It's amazing how much my life has changed in a year and while I am completely satisfied with my stay at home mom life, I am so grateful for my teaching years as well.

2 comments:

Strong Clan said...

I read the dunk tank post again...and I must say. 1. That night was a blast. 2. I was skinny once! 3. I miss Mrs. Martinez at Canyon Crest!
But I am soooo happy you are happy and at ohme with your little girl. You deserve it.

Erick and Megan said...

Oh i love this book! I have it and have read it a few times and crack up hysterically every time!