4.13.2011

five months


My girl is five months old today.  Wow, time flies.  While last month was the month of her hands, this month has been the month of her feet.  She loves grabbing those ten toes and when she's lucky she can pull them all the way to her mouth for a tasty snack.  Her legs are so strong- she always wants to be standing (with help) and when she kicks or jumps watch out because it hurts!  She's discovered that her feet can splash while she's in the bathtub and get her mom soaked (so hilarious...)  She's happy and sweet as ever and still refusing to sleep more than 4 hours at a time (she just loves playing with us too much!)  We love our little Jilly Bug so much!

This month's photo shoot was the most difficult so far.  Mostly, I got pictures like this:

or this:

When we were skyping with my family on Sunday, my dad said he thinks Jilly looks like Elder Dallin H. Oaks.  While he is a wonderful man, I don't know how I feel about my baby looking like a 78 year old man.

Apparently we're big into celebrity look-alikes.  

4 comments:

Janssen said...

I totally can see it!

Shauna said...

The pictures get harder every month! What a cutie!!

Brittany said...

That's so funny. When Eli's hair has really long and doing this comb over thing we thought he looked like President Faust. Even though he is a boy I don't know how I feel about that either! haha

Suzie Soda said...

I can totally see it too. Shhas those cute dimples. She is so happy and sweet. xoxo