4.11.2011

Weekend Fun

Bryan's brother Trevor and his wife Kristen were in town this weekend so we had a lot of fun with the Martinez clan.  While the boys were off being boys we had a baby shower for Kristen.

The Martinez Ladies- Kristen is due in May which is completely unbelievable when you see how tiny she is!

Jilly with her great-grandma Martinez.  This was the third baby shower Jilly has been to; I think she's a big fan of parties.

I made a banner for the shower and a stuffed owl to go in her owl-themed nursery.  

Jilly enjoyed testing out her cousin's owl.  I made it using this tutorial.

We also celebrated Jeff and Trevor's birthdays with a yummy dinner.  
Jillian's headband doubled as a napkin holder so Bryan wouldn't drip watermelon juice on her head (I'm pretty sure he still did though.)

 Before the night was over we had to take some pictures of the "kids."  
Bry and me, Trevor and Kristen, Jeff and his gf Laura 


Of course a gorilla face picture was in order.  My gorilla face is always ridiculed for the absence of any fierceness.  I'm working on it.

We were missing Elder Chad (in Japan) so Trevor added him via photoshop.  The boys also believed a black eye on Chad was a necessity so there you have it.  (So glad I had a girl.)

2 comments:

Judi said...

Jillian is so cute. I am not just saying that to be polite...seriously SOOO CUTE!!! She should probably be a baby model. I wish I could kiss those chubby cheeks.

Shauna said...

What a cute owl!! I'm very impressed.