4.07.2011

Crash!

 Yesterday afternoon things were pretty calm around here.  Jilly was taking a nap and I was reading on the couch when all of a sudden there was a huge commotion from my bedroom.  I raced back there to confirm my suspicion that our closet rack had collapsed.  This is the disaster I found:


 


This has happened before (in September) and we were worried it would happen again since the "fix" was to put the exact same rack back up in the same way.  It's so frustrating because we really do not have very much on that closet rack, and when it broke last time they told us that it happens all the time.  If it happens all the time, wouldn't it be logical to purchase new racks that are stronger?  It will be fascinating to see how our apartment complex "fixes" the problem this time.  On the bright side, I have a great excuse to not get dressed today!

Luckily I just got out my Spring decorations so at least there's something in my home that makes me happy!
I love the April bunny and the button egg printable from here.  

The sweet little girl in that frame and my vase full of eggs make my heart flutter.

Happy Spring!

0 comments: