4.16.2010

Pizza Party!

This week was pretty rough for a number of reasons.  It was the first week back after Spring Break.  It was my first full week of school in 4 weeks.  The weather finally turned nice, and we had to stay inside all day (except for the loooong recess breaks I would give.)  And, we started end-of-year testing, which is completely miserable for all involved. 

So I decided we deserved a pizza party for making it through.  It is finals week so Bryan didn't have class and he kindly agreed to pick up the pizzas and bring them to school.  As we neared lunch time my kids' eyes were glued to the windows looking for their pizza.  Finally, our hero arrived with pizza boxes in hand.  One of my students called out, "Mrs. Martinez, I didn't know your husband is a pizza delivery boy!"

If he wasn't so close to getting his masters (one more semester!) we would probably ponder a career switch to pizza delivery boy, because he was really darn good at it.  But, I think  we'll stick to the engineering thing.

2 comments:

Janssen said...

Ha! I love the idea of Bryan as a pizza delivery boy.

Suzie Soda said...

A meatlover's from Pizza Hut please!
What a nice teacher you are. xoxoxo