6.28.2013

four on friday

one- We are leaving very soon for our summer trip to Virginia.  The only person who seems to be more excited than me is Jillian, who has told everyone we've seen this week "we go on airplane!"

two- I feel like before we were just two people with a little girl, but with the addition of Mattie we're a real family.  And, we're a family that requires a lot of stuff.  

three- This season of Bachelorette is really struggling.  I find Des so annoying and the guys totally unlikable (except for Brooks, who I only like when my eyes are closed.)  But I recently discovered ashleyjonesy.com.  She writes the very best Bachelorette recaps every week that are funny enough to keep me watching the show.

four- Mattie has progressed from her first smile last week to cooing this week.  We love to hear her sweet little voice, especially Jilly who yells "She's talking to me, she's talking to me!!"

4 comments:

Strong Clan said...

I couldn't agree with you more about the Bachelorette! I am not a huge DES fan.
Also- I am so excited to be a family of four. And I agree with you, I think it is going to be such a great feeling!
I am living the last few weeks of this pregnancy through your eyes, because it reminds me, there is an END and it is NEAR!

Lisa said...

I totally agree on the Bachelorette! I have to admit I loved Des on the Bachelor, but she is so annoying as the Bachelorette. I feel like kind of a traitor but I'm having the hardest time watching it.

Jana said...

Maybe we'll see you at stony point!!!

Millie said...

Hey, I had to leave a comment, and now you know I stalk your blog! I totally agree on the second baby making you a family. I always said we were two people with a baby, now we have two kids! And now with a third on the way I'm really freaking out. We don't just have a couple of kids, we'll have several kids!