2.08.2013

friday five

1. This morning I was going bonkers.  Jilly was whiny whiny whiny and Freddy had a one-track mind- all he wanted to do was eat and he kept begging me for a snack every 15 seconds.  So we headed to Chick-fil-A.  A 12 piece nuggets, diet Dr. Pepper, and hour of playtime later we were all much happier.  Once again, I cannot express how much I love that place.



2. To add to our happiness, we came home to a package sitting on our doorstep.  I couldn't help but peek, and Jilly will be so, so excited on VDay when she gets to open Sleeping Beauty from her Gigi and Papa.

3.  I had a doctor appointment this week and my doctor said he wanted me to come again in 3 weeks then start coming every other week.  I was like, "seriously, already?"  This pregnancy has blessedly flown by (probably won't be saying that in 3 months though!)

4.  After my appointment my wonderful friend let me do some Jilly-free shopping.  I have been looking for some big girl bedding for Jilly and had not been thrilled with what I was finding.  And then at Home Goods, there it was; totally meant to be!  I got her the quilt, sham, and sheets (no, not the Peace&Love pillow.)
  
5.  I let Jilly water color this week and she learned the plight of a lefty- smears all down your left arm. Sorry little girl, should have been a righty like your mom and dad. :)

4 comments:

Kristen Fitzgerald & Trevor Martinez said...

This made me want chick fil e so bad. It really is the greatest place to eat. I love Jilly's big girl bedding. Has she made the switch yet? We are going on 2 weeks and I love it. She has used the big girl potty a few times but I am not ready to fully commit. I went to IKEA with a friend who's son is newly potty trained and now I am thinking about skipping that part entirely. Diapers come in adult sizes.

Emily said...

I can't even tell you how jealous I am that you have Chick Fil A. Or really any fast food with an indoor play place inside. Stupid Milwaukee city ordinances!!

The Jillian bedding is darling! Is she switching straight to a big, twin size bed? That's awesome!

Suzie Soda said...

Love the bedding.When will she go in her big girl bed?
How fun t be planning for 2 lttle girls. Any names yet? xoxo

Lisa said...

The sheets are so cute! Love it. :) can't wait to see you guys!