2.14.2013

a valentine's dress

When we were in Virginia I saw this dress on sale at Crazy 8's.  I pulled it on over Jilly's clothes to see if it fit and the only way I could peel it off her was to promise to buy it.  My mom got her the matching bow, tights (they have little hearts on the sides), and necklace (that sadly broke.)  When we got home she asked to wear this dress every single day.  Sometimes I would let her put it on for a little while but I really wanted to save it for Valentine's.  Eventually I hid it in the back of her closet but it only took her a couple days to find it.  Then I got sneakier and hid it in my closet, but again, she found it only a few days later.  On Sunday when I got this dress out for her to wear to church she was over the moon.  Love my little Valentine girl.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Such a super cute picture! Feel so lucky we got to celebrate an early Valentine's with our favorite V-Day Girls!

Suzie Soda said...

So cute..I jus realized I think she looks a little like Brian's mom...xoxo

Suzie Soda said...

So cute..I jus realized I think she looks a little like Brian's mom...xoxo