1.30.2013

it's the most wonderful time of the year

The best part about putting Valentines decorations up this year (and you better believe we've had these decorations up for weeks by now) was Jilly following behind me saying, "Oh petty, I wike it Mommy."  Love that girl.

Most of my decorations are pretty similar from last year, but I did add a few.






 I made one of these little pouches for each of us, and once I finished them all I realized I'll have to make another one next year!  I'm going to print these notes for us to give each other throughout the next couple weeks.

Powder room, and as a bonus me and baby at 24.5 weeks
My sewing table- this printable is from my cousin's etsy shop and I love it a lot.  It will not be disappearing after Feb 14th.

4 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

I always love to see your bookshelf with the vase I gave you in it. It still looks very cool.I loved it when I saw it.
You decor looks darling. A girl after my own heart decorating away. Although this year I can't get all my stuff out because of my knee and back...not 100 % yet. I did do a cute table for a baby shower I am having Saturday....at least I think it is cute. I had to simplfy a little. I may post a picture soon. I am sure you will have some yummy recipe up here soon too. Happy LOVE month. So excited Jilly will have a little sister. xoxo

Emily said...

It all looks so great! You have such cute decorations :) I particularly love the heart pouches you put on each chair. How cute!

ps- the belly is pretty cute too! Looking good!

Kathryn Story said...

Love your valentines decorations!!

Lisa said...

Loving your baby bump so much!!!