1.04.2013

five on friday

1. We're still on vacation.  By the time we get home Jilly and I will have been gone just one day short of a month.  I am not quite ready to give up constant entertainment, delicious food, and general relaxation.  However, I do miss my home and my husband.

2. Bryan got to be with us for 10 days and we relished having him here.  He's back in CA bringing home the bacon, and Jilly asks where he is every morning.  We've kept him updated with lots of picture messages.

3. When packing for this trip I knew I would be doing lots of expanding but I took a risk and left my maternity clothes at home.  Bad call.  I've been using every trick in the book to keep my pants on, and at least half of the shirts I brought are no longer viable options.  Can't wait for those elastic waistbands waiting for me at home.

4.  On Monday we reached 20 weeks with this pregnancy.  I cannot tell you how happy it makes me to check my pregnancy tracker app and see a shorter time remaining than what has already passed.

5. Bryan got me a great new camera for my birthday.  So, as soon as I figure out how to use it you can expect many more and better pictures around here! (I've been solely using my phone for about 4 months now.)

1 comments:

Trevor said...

Hey congratulations on the new baby! Sorry we didn't get to catch up in VA. Glad to hear all is going well.