1.08.2013

An Insta Vacation

I chronicled our trip mostly through Instagram.  It makes me miss these people so, so much to look back on all the fun times we had.  
 1. the happy bride & groom 2. one of Jilly's favorite things about Utah was being able to eat snow
3. excited to have her own seat on the airplane to Virginia  4. watching "Disneyland Fun Sing-Along" on VHS, this was my favorite movie when I was little and Jilly watched it at least once a day
 5. Jilly loves Luna, or "Nuna" as she calls her more than anything in the world 6. Jilly fell asleep on my lap one day and I was so happy to be free to let her sleep there 7. loved that Cougar Bowl game 8. rushing to finish before seeing the movie
 9. bundling up to see Christmas lights 10. after a week without Daddy, we were so glad for him to arrive in VA 11. Christmas Sunday 12. is there a tree under all those presents?
 
 13. new Christmas Eve jammies, Bryan wasn't feeling well so we had to improvise 14. fondue is one of my favorite Christmas traditions 15. Jilly's a big fan of Christmas- new dress up, bitty baby, and a Minnie purse 16. also loving her new poncho
17. Anderson kids + dad in Colonial Williamsburg 18. birthday dinner with my hubby (love having free babysitters!)  19. New Year's Eve visit to Bass Pro Shop, the aquarium was amazing 20. Jilly loved playing Just Dance with her aunties  
21. Ringing in the new year  22. Annual Flannel breakfast at IHOP to celebrate 2013 
23. Love going to the D.C. Temple, the lights were beautiful this year 24. Fun trip to the Science Musesum
We're now in recovery mode- laundry, putting away Christmas decorations, and finding places for all these new toys! 
{Follow me on Instagram @rachelmar4}

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Such a fun trip! I said it once and ill say it again...I love Jilly's poncho so much! I hope to see many more pictures of her wearing it. Too bad it's so warm here! Okay, not really too bad. :) glad you made it home safely and glad you had such a great time.

kali said...

what a lovely pic in front of the D.C. Temple! We have a similar one... too bad it wasn't the same day ;)