11.22.2012

thankful

This is what our thankful tree looks like now.  It has been so fun to have a place to constantly see and remember our blessings.  As much as I love this tree, it is disappearing the second Bryan allows me to get out Christmas decorations. :)

Here is what ended up on our tree-
our family
water
great friends
cell phones
I didn't get mauled by a bear (Bryan had a scary bear experience this month)
grandparents
everybody
the right to vote
my handsome husband
having a garage
Rachel's cooking (I paid Lisa to add that)
November birthdays
temple
Bryan's job
Yo Gabba Gabba (one member of our family is much more grateful for this than the other two)
a house
skype
nephews and nieces
nature
books
everything I have
scriptures
paci and blankie
nursery
full suspension bicycles
colored leaves
health
grandbabies
tapatio
Jesus
holidays
Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I definitely was paid...in delicious food, that is! :) This tree turned out so cute. I want to do one next year.