11.09.2012

friday five

1. Tuesday night was pretty disappointing for us, but luckily we had Lisa and Blake come visit to bring us lots of cheer.  We love seeing our friends!  (I'm lame, and this is the only picture I took the whole day)


2.  A friend recommended Edenbrooke so I picked it up at the library at the end of last week.  I read it in 2 days, which is something I haven't done in a while.  I couldn't put it down, and was so sad when it was over.  A very cute, quick, happy read.

3. Daylight Savings Stinks.  Every single morning this week our wake up time has started with a 4 or a 5.

4.  Jilly is in a major coloring phase.  I'm thrilled that she enjoys art (she is a lefty after all) but we've got to watch that girl closely or everything in the house will be covered in red scribbles!

5. I know some people have a not til after Thanksgiving rule about Christmas music but this week I was in a bad mood and had a terribly messy kitchen waiting for me so I turned on a Christmas station on Pandora and suddenly cleaning the kitchen seemed fun!

2 comments:

Emily said...

-Tuesday night was EXTREMELY disappointing :( I hear ya!

I also have heard great things about Edenbrooke. I just was emailed yesterday that it's on the hold shelf at my library! Excited to read it!!

I'm totally fine with you listening to Christmas music, it just makes me happy!

Christina (Cha) said...

Daylight Savings is killing us too. Seriously, what do we even do about it? Sorry you had a hard week, hope Christmas music made it better!