11.07.2012

thankful tree

Last week I saw this on pinterest and fell in love.  We needed our own thankful tree.
So I went outside and found a branch with a few twigs I could break off, stuffed them into a jar, and wrapped some twine around it.  I then cut lots and lots of leaves from scrapbook paper.   
I put the leaves, some pieces of twine, and a pen in this little basket (that was filled with treats for Little Red Riding Hood's sick grandma last week.)  Whenever we think of something we're grateful for we add it to the tree.  I also have been asking anyone that comes over to add a leaf to our tree.

I love looking at our grateful tree and remembering our blessings.  I can't wait to see how full it gets in the next few weeks!

3 comments:

{amy k.} said...

so cute, i love it!

kali said...

I love it! Great job!
it's on my "to do " list as well. I better get on that...

Lisa said...

So cute! You're the craft queen. :)