1.13.2014

never grow up

I was teasing Bryan about his Christmas gifts- among other things he received a remote-controlled airplane, bike stuff, and a nerf gun.  I told him they were probably the same gifts he got when he was 8 years old.  So he asked me what presents I used to get and I told him dolls and Barbies.  He asked what I did with them.  I would dress them, do their hair, then have them go to parties and get married and have babies.  He said, "So you never grew up either!"

On Christmas Eve we had family pictures taken with Bryan's family and we also got a few of just our family.  I am thrilled with how they turned out.




3 comments:

Christina (Cha) said...

These pictures are amazing! Everyone looking and smiling... What is your secret?

Jana said...

LOVE these family pictures :) so great!

Brian and Joe sound like they asked Santa for the same things...

Lisa said...

Love these pics!! What a beautiful family. :) and love that Bryan got a nerf gun. Remember how we got nerf guns as a wedding gift? Complete with wearable targets? Blake loves his Christmas toy (it's one of those cell phone smart watches).