1.24.2014

five on friday

one- On Wednesday we made a trip down to San Jose to see Lisa, Blake, & Miles.  We were spoiled with delicious food and excellent company; we love those Schaders!

(photo credit to Lisa)

two- While we're on the subject of Jilly's boyfriends, she was playing at her friend Clark's house this week and my friend overheard them talking.  Clark- "We need to be married to kiss on the lips" Jilly- "Well I'm wearing a dress, we can get married."  Katie ran in and caught the newly married couple about to kiss.  So, my three year old eloped this week to have her first kiss.  What next?

three- Mattie is in the puppy stage.  Her favorite things include chasing us around the house, trying to get to the toilet water, and chewing on shoes (more specifically, Jilly's leopard flats, which are her special favorites and probably the yuckiest shoes in the house.)  

(photo credit to Lisa, and this picture makes me think it is high time for her first haircut)

four- This week we've been all about afternoon walks while we wait for Dad to get home.  It's fun to watch my babies pack up their babies to take outside with us.


five- Jilly and I put up our Valentine's Decor this week and when we got out the box of decorations we found some American flags inside.  Jilly led me in an impromptu cheer where we lifted flags up high in the air and yelled "Decorations!"  I swear, she is more like me every day (scary!)

Happy Weekend Friends!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Photo credit to that pic of Mattie actually goes to you! Thanks again for coming to visit--we had such a wonderful time! A little concerned about Clark, but I guess she has a few years before they'll have to duke it out. By the way, I met a couple whose dads grew up together and they knew each other all growing up. So it could happen. ;)