4.24.2013

more crockpot-ing

We've been trying some more crockpot recipes and found some really great ones.
Honey Sesame Chicken- This was so, so yummy.  Bryan doesn't like green onions and we forgot to put on sesame seeds, but it made no difference.  The chicken was super moist and had great flavor.
Lemon Chicken- It's been a few weeks since we made this and I don't remember it very well except that I thought it was good.  Overall review- clearly not very memorable, but we did enjoy it that night.
Crockpot Chicken Fajitas- So delicious and easy.  We only used 1 1/2 peppers and that was plenty for us.  We put the chicken in tortillas with tomatoes, cheese, sour cream and tapatio (for Bryan, not me.)  These were some of the best fajitas I've ever had- juicy and delicious.  

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I don't know what I'm going to do if your blogging slows down when you have the baby. I pretty much plan my menu and reading schedule around your suggestions. It seems like at least one meal a week is a Rachel suggestion and pretty much every book I read is your suggestion. :) making the fajitas this week and sesame chicken the next!