4.15.2013

Chick-a-Rella

A few weeks ago we saw a flyer that Chick-fil-A was having a princess night.  There would be a princess, free ice cream, and chicken nuggets- basically our 3 favorite things.  On Saturday night we put on Jilly's pink princess dress and headed over to cfa.  She was completely star-struck when she saw Cinderella, but she also loved the princess cow.  She was constantly on the lookout for the cow and ran over to hug her at least 6 times.


 
On the way home Jilly chanted "chick-a-rella! chick-a-rella!" and I woke up this morning to a little girl standing next to my bed holding her princess dress and asking, "we go see cow again?"  So I'd say the night was a success.

5 comments:

kali said...

That is so cute! Was her heart broken when she found out it wasn't an everyday event?

Katie said...

Chick-fil-a marketers are geniuses. The adoration on Jilly's face as she looks at Cinderella is priceless.

Lisa said...

So precious!! btw, when you told me about this over the phone, I thought you said it was "Pinterest Night at Chick-Fil-A. I don't know what exactly I thought that would be, but all I heard was Chick-Fil-A and ice cream and I knew it would be good. I can see how a "Princess Night" would be a lot more fun. :) Jilly is so cute!

Emily said...

What a fun night!! I love the cow princess- how cute!

Suzie Soda said...

So cute. Ya gotta love chick-fil-a! xoxo