4.26.2013

friday five

1. This week Jilly and I looked at her baby book.  It made me realize a. Jilly has grown up so much, b. I better get going on a baby book for #2, and c. I can't wait to have a teeny babe around!

2.  I downloaded this free printable this week and put it in my kitchen.  It makes me ridiculously happy.


3.  Jilly is in full preparation mode for becoming a big sister.  This week she went to her friend Kylie's house and loved playing with her baby sister, and today while we were watching another friend's baby Jilly was thrilled to help me and make him smile.  She now insists that we buckle her doll into the infant car seat and take her with us wherever we go.  

4.  If you're a mom, you must read this hilarious article.  I have spent hours and hours and hours of my life stressing about Jilly's sleep (or lack thereof) and I've finally come to the decision that some kids are great sleepers and some aren't and there isn't much you can do about it (despite what all the experts say.)

5. This is by far my favorite picture of the week.  Girlfriend is so proud that she can put her shoes on by herself, and she never complains about them being uncomfortable so I rarely fix them for her.   Sometimes having a mom who is 8+ months pregnant kind of stinks.  

1 comments:

Strong Clan said...

I LOVE that article. I love her over the top put together way she wrote it. Max is exactly that child. He sleeps great. But...he has always had his own schedule. For example, he goes to bed at 9:30. A lot of people look at me cross eyed, like wow that is late. And you are correct it is. But if I put him to bed at 7:30 he will scream for two hours. Why deal with that? I would rather have him sleep through the night from 9:30-8:30 than deal with the stress of him crying. The end.