6.01.2012

five on friday

1.  Jilly is way into dolls now.  I love to see how sweet and gentle she is when taking care of her babies.  The other day she was helping her baby learn to walk.


2.  I retired my diaper bag this week.  That bag was well-loved and well-used, but I was very ready for something smaller.  It just makes me sad that my girl's not a baby anymore!

3. Remember how I was reading 11/22/63?  Well, I finished!  Last Friday I was only about 1/3 of the way through so I had to buckle down and basically read all weekend.  I finished right on the day it was due and raced to the library- no fine for me!

4. In Sacramento May is Bike Month.  Bryan pledged to ride 300 miles and shattered his goal riding 377 miles this month.  He's so excited to get Jilly her first bike for her birthday so she can pledge some miles next May!

5.  When I picked up Jillian from nursery on Sunday they gave me this picture.  Since no one told me differently, I'm assuming my child is an artistic prodigy.  I just wish I knew why she didn't finish the right sleeve.

0 comments: