6.13.2012

Jilly-isms

It is so fun to watch Jilly develop her own little personality.  These are a few of the funny things she's done lately.

Last Sunday we were sitting in our pew waiting for church to start and Jilly stood up and started shouting "Wooo Wooo" and clapping.  Everyone around us was laughing.  Glad she likes church so much.

Jilly loves lipgloss.  She loves to wear it and, unfortunately, eat it (though I can't really blame her, this kind is delicious.)  I try to keep my purse up high but I don't always remember and whenever it's within her grasp she finds the lipgloss in .07 seconds.  Then she heads to her favorite little hiding place under the table to enjoy her indulgence.


When we ask Jilly where her mouth is she sticks out her tongue and points at it.


Jilly's love of shoes continues.  When someone in our house isn't wearing shoes she races to find a pair for them.  Her favorite shoes for me are the highest heels I own, thus I can often be seen in the morning wearing my pajamas and 4 inch heels.

We leave Jilly's sippy cup on the bottom shelf of the fridge so she can get it herself when she's thirsty.  She's taken it a step further and brings us the whole gallon of milk when her cup is empty.  Pretty sure her muscles are bigger than mine.

0 comments: