6.08.2012

five on friday

1.  On Wednesday I got Jillian and myself dressed and then realized we were both wearing blue and white stripes- total accident.  She's my favorite girl to match.


2.  For a few months Jilly has been signing please.  Finally this week she started saying "peez" and it makes me want to give her anything she wants (almost.)

3.  We got a special treat in the mail this week.  Go Mitt!

4. 24?  I'm obsessed.  We usually watch one episode a night and I'm kind of embarrassed to say that I spend a great part of my day wondering how Jack will get out of his latest predicament.

5.  My sister and her husband just got home from Europe.  They sent us a cute shirt from Greece for Jilly and hobnobs for me (maybe for Bryan too, but don't tell him.)  Right now Katie and Neal have a secure hold on best aunt and uncle status.  To the rest of our siblings- we accept clothes, food, and ipads.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmm, hobnobs!

The Daytons said...

So cute that you and Jilly matched accidentally. I find that when I go to pick out the boys clothes I often end up picking things that match in some way by total accident:) On another note we are in need of a new show, we may have to try 24.

Jenna said...

Oh I know how you feel when Jilly says please, it's so cute! Grayson has been saying it for a little while and it's always hard to say no. :) Also, Josh and I watched all the seasons of 24 a couple years ago on Netflix, we loved it. I'm surprised you have the restraint to watch only 1 at a time!

Janssen said...

I love love love 24. But you knew that :)