5.11.2012

five on friday

1.  I had a meeting Sunday night and Bryan put Jilly to bed while I was gone.  On Monday morning Jilly woke up (at 5:45, ugh) so so excited to see me.  She kept hugging and cuddling with me.  Melted my heart.

2. This week I let Jilly try painting with some watercolors.  I took off her shirt and was very glad I did when she started painting on her tummy!  (and that is a perfect view of Jilly's enormous belly button hernia)

 

3.  On Sunday afternoon I was browsing pinterest and found these cookies.  Luckily we had all the ingredients on hand and a few hours later we were scarfing down these little yummies.

4. It seems that summer has arrived and we've found our new favorite evening activity- eating popsicles on the hammock.

5.  Our library has a waiting list 248 people long for 11/22/63 so I was shocked when I found a copy on the new release table.  I quickly snatched it up.  The only problem is I only have it for 3 weeks and it's massive!  I figured out that I have to read 42 pages a day, and I'm already a day and a half behind.

0 comments: