5.21.2012

Hello Monday

Hello Orangevale Parade.
passionate clapping
 learning what parades are all about
 we were all in green- accidentally

Hello new running shoes.
it had been 5+ years since I got a new pair
4.5 miles and my feet were singing
(yes, I'm wearing 2 different socks, I was trying to hurry and my sock drawer wasn't cooperating)

Hello nursery.
she LOVED it
(and so did we!)
no matter what I did, she would not look at me for a picture

Hello Sunday popsicles.

Hello painted baby toes.

Hello Solar Eclipse.
it was so cool
it got pretty dark for a few minutes
all the shadows took on this crescent shape
so we essentially saw the eclipse on the ground

Hello Zucchini Fries.
can I eat you every day?
recipe here

After such a great weekend, we're ready to start another Monday
(hello Monday series inspired by Lisa Leonard)

5 comments:

Jessy Carlisle said...

OH my goodness... her little orange skirt is to die for! She is darling Rachel!

Janssen said...

What a fun little post. SO glad she liked nursery.

Katie said...

Love the painted toes! And I will have to try those zucchini fries!

Brad said...

Love that little orange skirt! You're such a great mommy.

Brad said...

and don't tell Brad, but that was me--Monica--who wrote that last one... This has happened one too many times...