5.07.2012

Half Birthday

Last week I went through this thought process-
"Jilly is almost 18 months which means she can go to nursery- hooray!
If it's almost Jilly's half birthday then it is almost Bryan's half birthday too
Remember how I haven't done anything for Bryan's birthday for the past 2 years
(last year I was busy planning Jilly's first birthday and the year before I was getting ready to have Jilly any day)
Bryan's pretty great, he's worth celebrating
I'll have a half birthday party for him!"

And so I invited a few friends over to surprise Bryan on his half birthday.  I do realize most people don't celebrate half birthdays, but everybody likes an excuse to get together and eat cake, right?

14 1/2 candles

Jilly may have been hesitant when eating her birthday cake, but when she saw this cake she knew exactly what to do

0 comments: