4.26.2012

Jenn

Every time I drop someone off at the airport it's raining.  I believe Sacramento is mourning the departure of yet another family member with me.  This week I was dropping off my sister Jenn who visited after finishing her freshman year at BYU.  This, of course, meant that my poor sister was subject to many, many unsolicited freshman year memories from Bryan and me.  Thanks for being patient with us Jenn!

Out of all our visitors this Spring, Jenn had the best weather, and we enjoyed playing outside a lot.  We also watched movies, shopped, and ate lots of ice cream

relaxing in the hammock after church

Old Sacramento

swinging

red velvet cake ice cream

walking around the temple


We also spent lots of time practicing jumping with Jilly.  

1 comments:

Janssen said...

It is hard to match the awesomeness of freshman year at BYU, isn't it?