4.06.2012

five on friday


1. I pinned this recipe on Tuesday and within a few hours it had 42 repins.  I'm glad others think it looks as good as I do.  I can't wait to make it!

2.  On Monday I got to hold my friend's 2 day old baby- there is nothing sweeter in all the world than a fresh little one.

3.  The Uh Oh Game has begun.  At every mealtime Jilly gets a devious grin on her face and then drops her sippy cup on the floor.  "Uh Oh!"  You know the rest- lots of bending down to pick up sippys, lots of laughs from Jilly, lots of threats to never give her a drink again.

4. Need you be reminded that my family comes tonight?  We're pretty jazzed.

5.  Happy Easter!  This talk will most likely forever be my favorite easter message.

1 comments:

Christina (Cha) said...

It's finally here!! Have so much fun with them! And.. Kylie had that same outfit in newborn size, a LONG time ago. Jilly looks adorable as always.