4.27.2012

five on friday

1.  Due to a little girl who loves dirt and lots of visitors who required fresh towels and sheets I have done A LOT of laundry this month.  It made me realize that I love folding laundry.  Sometimes I watch tv or listen to a book, and sometimes I just sit in the quiet.  It's so relaxing to me.  Do you have a favorite chore?

2.  Jilly's latest favorite phrase is "Hi Baby."  She says it to everyone and everything.

3.  I have so many friends who have just had babies or are having them soon which means lots of birth stories!  I love a good birth story so thanks for sharing!

4.  Last Saturday we went for a run on a trail that's about a mile away and we saw a 4 foot rattle snake crossing the path in front of us- scared me to death.  Later in the week we ran again on the same trail (Yes, I went back, bravest thing I've done in my life) and we saw a wild turkey run across the path.  Who knew we lived in such a wild place?

5.  We've had a couple days of very summer-ish weather and we say "keep it coming!"

4 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

Cutest picture! I can't wait to take Jett to the pool more.

Taylor Morgan said...

Such a cutie! adorable :)

Janssen said...

She is just the most darling thing.

Kristen Fitzgerald & Trevor Martinez said...

OOO...I miss our cute little niece. She is finally getting some hair!!! I can’t wait to see you guys again.