4.02.2012

Hotel California

April is a very big month around here.  Two of my roommates are coming to visit this week (and Jilly will get to see her boyfriend Blake.)  Then most of my family arrives on Saturday- hooray!  Right after they leave Bryan takes his P.E. Exam that he's been studying for for months; we can't wait for it to be over.  Then my sister Jenn is coming for a few days (she can't come with the rest of the family because she'll be busy getting ready for finals.)  For right now I'm busy cleaning bathrooms and washing sheets- can't wait for all our visitors!

We love skyping with my family, but it will be so much better to be with them in real life!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Having visitors is seriously the best!! So excited you get to play host over these next few weeks :) Be sure to show us all of your fun adventures!

Good luck to Bryan on his upcoming exam!

Suzie Soda said...

Have so much fun with all your guests. I know your family is so excited to come. xoxo