1.30.2012

Little Helper

On Friday I was making pizza dough and Jilly was fascinated so I lifted her up and let her help me dip the measuring cup into the flour then pour it into the bowl.  She loved it.  She was squealing with excitement and begging to add more and more flour.

Today I made dough again (this time for breadsticks) so I let her help me.  Once again she was enraptured by the measuring and pouring of the flour.  I had to move the dough into another bowl and since it would only take a few seconds I figured I'd let her play with the measuring cup a little more.  And this is what happened:



She started the day with some cute tights, but then she stepped in paint so those had to go.  She also started the day with a cute polka-dot shirt but then I gave her a little chocolate chip after lunch.  Chocolate chip + major drooling from teething is a terrible combination for a cute polka-dot shirt, so that had to go.  Thus we were left with a onesie and jean skirt (which had to go once they were covered in flour.)  Good thing Tuesday is laundry day!

3 comments:

Janssen said...

Babies just don't care about fashion, do they?

Katie said...

Ah, the "helping" that results in laundry and kitchen cleanup. The best kind.

Lauren@ "Happiness is..." said...

I love it! So cute!