1.06.2012

Cool Kids

Long ago, my summers often included a trip to see family in Utah.  I was always excited to be back with the "Cool Kids Club"- the cousins my age on my dad's side.  We had so much fun making midnight runs to Wendy's, playing Phase 10, buying matching clothes, performing skits for the family, dancing in the car, creating synchronized swimming routines, playing pranks on each other and strangers, and just being crazy kids.

Now we're all grown up with our own families and we sadly don't get to see each other very much.  But we were all together at my Grandpa's funeral so we decided to get a Cool Kids picture for old time's sake.

Ashley, me, Stephani, Brian, and Joseph- the coolest kids around

2 comments:

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

Love this pic:) We are pretty cool! I miss those summers, we had way too much fun! Love you!

JP and Steph said...

If only Joseph could learn to smile a real smile!
We had so much fun! We probably should have been called the crazy cool kids!!