8.21.2011

Wizarding

Jilly and I are home from our trip with lots of sleep to catch up on and piles of laundry to do.  It's always hard to come back to reality.

On the airplane Jillian needed no small amount of entertaining.  For 90 minutes she ripped pages out of the Sky Mall magazine, looked at her book, played with some toys, watched in glee as I turned the reading light on and off and on and off, ate Cheerios, stuck her hand in my cup, spilled water all over my lap, and then did it all over again approximately 5,000 times.

We sat next to a guy who was about my age.  Near the end of the flight he said to me, "Are you a wizard?" I said, "Um, a wizard??"  "Yeah, you keep finding things for her to do, you're a Baby Wizard!"

2 comments:

Emily said...

Mothers are Wizards! Thanks for the tips on how to keep babies entertained on a flight. We will be doing that in a few months! Glad to hear all is well with the Martinez family!

Suzie Soda said...

Where did you go..Utah? xoxo