8.02.2011

wedding

I love weddings, and I especially love weddings of people I love.  Katie and Neal's wedding was absolutely perfect.  The wedding was a month ago, but we just got all the pictures back and I had to share.

the happy couple coming out of the temple

siblings

obviously Jilly adores Auntie Katie

the reception was at Walkerton Tavern, which was beautiful





sisters

this is a re-creation of a picture from my wedding

good thing Mom was there to make Bryan look pretty

what handsome guys

Anderson Family

Martinez Family

the flower man- I seriously think he was holding my bouquet more than I was

the wedding party

don't we have the cutest cousins?

my mom and I made 200 cake pops 

it was Bethany's birthday so she told everyone the B (for Ballew) on the cake was really a B for Bethany



this was so cute- somehow these two managed to escape the crowds and have some time alone

My mom says we have to wait 5 years between each wedding to give her a break (a rule that Katie already broke because she only waited 4 years after mine.)  But, this wedding was so fun, I just can't wait for the next one!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Those cake pops look absolutely perfect - good work! And congrats to the happy couple!

Lisa said...

Everything was beautiful! So happy for Katie. And the cake pops did looks amazing. :)