8.10.2011

I'm a real mom

Yesterday I decided that maybe organizing all the clothes Jillian has outgrown would be a good idea.  So, I sat down and started sorting into piles.  And, here's how it went:

Oh, there's the outfit she wore the first time she rolled over.

There is my favorite red hooded outfit.  I wish we had another one for this winter.

There is her cute Valentine's outfit.

There's the outfit Jilly never actually wore out of the house because it somehow got dirty every time I put it on her.

There's the dress she wore her first time to church.

And then the kicker- the outfit that drowned her when we brought her home from the hospital that now would maybe cover half her body.

As I sat there crying my little eyes out while Jilly crawled around pulling clothes from my neat piles I knew that I had officially entered the gates of Mommydom.

2 comments:

kali said...

welcome! next thing you know you'll be crying watching videos of her as a "baby".

Shauntel said...

Just wait until you pull them out again for the next baby girl...oh the tears. :)