8.24.2011

blue

I realized yesterday why I like this whole 21 Day Challenge thing.  In high school, I lived for Spirit Week. This is like a big spirit week, except this time the intent isn't to look as ridiculous as possible.  All one color day (monochromatic day if you want to be sophisticated) was one of my absolute favorites in high school.  I dressed in head to toe pink and it was just as fabulous as you are imagining.  Yesterday I opted for blue.

Earrings- gift from my mom, Shirt- DownEast Basics, Skirt- made by me, Bracelet- necklace from Penelope's, Shoes- Famous Footwear (sadly I have no blue shoes)



2 comments:

Brittany said...

You are so cute Rachel! I might need to do something like this. It's so much easier to put on sweats, but then I never feel great.

Janssen said...

This is a GREAT outfit. Well done, you :)