10.23.2015

Friday Five

ONE | Last Friday Bryan and I toured the cemetery where Edgar Allen Poe was buried.  It was fascinating and just a little creepy, the perfect October date night.  


 TWO | My friend Emilee is fighting breast cancer and this week we got our pink shirts to support her.  


THREE | Jilly is a budding photographer.  She loves making little scenes then taking a million pictures on my phone.  


FOUR | On Wednesday while Jilly was at preschool Mattie and I ran to Costco.  She fell asleep on the way home and since there wasn't much time before pickup I let her nap in her car seat while I unloaded the groceries then enjoyed some peace in the car listening to Ann Romney's book In This Together (which I love.)  It was not a bad afternoon.


FIVE | Oh, the leaves.  I can't get enough.  We love how the trees line our street and make a leaf canopy and now that those leaves are exploding with color we love our street even more.


1 comments:

Judi said...

The shadow of the man on the grave freaked me out a bit....ghosts?!?!? Haha.