9.05.2013

Preschool

To me, Fall is the season of newness even more than Spring is.  New supplies, new backpack, new clothes, new teacher, new school year.  We've been out of the school thing for a few years and (never thought I'd say this) but I really missed it!  Come September, I'm always itching to decorate a classroom, write some lesson plans, or at least buy some new pencils.  But this year is back to school for us, even if it's only a once a week co-op with some other moms and kids from church.

Jillian was sososo excited for her first day of preschool and she LOVED it.  She was thrilled to show us her Alligator A and tell us "A says AAAAAGH."  And, truth be told, I'm just as excited for my turn to teach in a few weeks.



2 comments:

The Daytons said...

So fun! I was the same way when Owen started his co-op. It is so fun to get a chance to teach again and so fun to do it with your own child! Have fun with it!

Lisa said...

She looks like such a big girl! Can't wait to hear what you do for your turn to teach--I'm sure it will be amazing. Wish I could be in your co-op next year!