9.13.2013

five on friday

one- If you look up "furrowed brow" in the dictionary I can guarantee that you'll find this picture.

two- We're taking a quicky quick trip to Utah this weekend and I feel like I've become a pro at packing up our girls and our car.  Bryan would disagree, to him pro = less stuff.  To me pro = better at fitting more stuff.

three- Mattie slept through the night on Wednesday.  Cue the choir of heavenly hosts.

four- I framed my favorite picture of Bryan and Jilly for her room but I felt like something was missing.  One sheet of glitter paper later and we had a success.  Bryan has, thus far, remained mute on his feelings about his picture being sparklified.

five- This week I bought the Princess Aurora dress-up that Jilly has been dying to have and I told her she could have it when she gives up her paci.  So, I expect her to maybe get the dress by her 16th birthday.  Wish us luck.

3 comments:

Jana said...

your posts always make me laugh. your girls are cuties.

Katie said...

I'll bet Bryan has a lot more pink in his life than he ever thought possible! Super cute picture of them.

Lisa said...

Lol about the paci. Smart plan, though!
Yay for sleeping through the night!
And there's nothing like hitting your stride with packing. I can't imagine anyone who's taken more trips and day trips in the past few months as you have. Super-mom!!