9.06.2013

friday five

1. Bryan had to go to L.A. for work which made this a very looooong week for the three of us girls at home.  Luckily the weather was beautiful so we double parked it every day- one park in the morning and another park after dinner before bedtime (this second visit usually involved a treat.)


2. Mattie started giggling this week, which, obviously, is the cutest thing I've ever heard.  Jillian can really get her laughing- I love that they are already so close.

3. I've been in a candy bar cookie mood lately.  Last week I made snickers chocolate chip cookies (they were good, but next time I'd add more snickers) and this week I made ooey gooey chocolate rolo cookies (and they were very, very gooey- I think next time I would use this recipe then add a rolo.)

4. I have a hefty pile of books on my nightstand.  I don't usually have this many, but I had a few holds come up at the same time and I've grabbed a few off the shelf.  I'm reading as fast as I can to get through them all before their nasty due dates arrive.

5. Ahead of us we have a weekend of almost no plans which sounds delightful after our last few weeks of gogogo.

0 comments: