8.24.2012

friday five

Five things that made me happy this week-

1. Bryan made french toast for breakfast twice this week.  I married a rockstar.

2. We had a super fun and delicious barbecue with our friends and their adorable baby.  We had tri-tip, jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped with bacon (I'm not usually a jalapeno eater but I gobbled these up), spinach and strawberry salad, watermelon, and popsicles- yumm.

3.  Jilly has finally learned to say "thanks" and I love love love it.

4.  Bryan's cousin Mia Love is speaking at the Republican National Convention.  Yay Mia!

5.  This afternoon we're heading down to Disneyland!!!


2 comments:

Janssen said...

I feel EXACTLY the same about cream cheese/bacon jalapenos.

Suzie Soda said...

Is Mia Love a frist cousin? She has an impressive resume and story. I am looking forward to hearing her. Have fun at Disneyland....one of my favorite places in the world. I went there so much as a child growing up in LA...I feel like it is my heritage Greg always teases me and says I got my education at Disneyland. :) xoxo