8.17.2012

five on friday

1.  We came home from the library the other day and Jilly immediately sat down like this to read her books.  It was one of my proudest moments (but please ignore the mess!)

2. I got this cup at TJ Maxx for $4.  Best. purchase. ever. Especially since we've had 105+ temperatures for the past week.

3. Jilly has become quite the little diva.  Some friends gave us these boots and despite aforementioned temperatures, she insists on wearing them.  She also doesn't go anywhere (including early morning walks in her pajamas) without her purse, cell phone, and bracelet.



4. Lisa and Blake came for a lovely visit this week.  Pretty sure these two could not be any cuter-

5. I ordered a case for my phone without realizing that it would be coming from Taiwan and would take 1-4 weeks to get here.  I bought this $2 case (also at TJ Maxx) to hold me over.  So for the next few weeks I'm a huge University of Georgia fan.  Go Bulldogs!

2 comments:

Kristen Fitzgerald & Trevor Martinez said...

I love the picture of Jilly coming down the stairs in her snow boots. She is getting so big. I love that she will sit down in her little chair and read a book. That is too cute. Anyway miss you guys and can’t wait to see you soon.

Shauna said...

It makes me feel infinitely better that your house isn't perfectly clean all the time. It's such a losing battle to keep it clean!