12.07.2011

Missing You

We're back in CA and loving being reunited with Bryan. But, there are still lots of things we miss:

I miss having my mom to watch Jilly while I sleep past her usual 5am wakeup time.
Jilly misses Luna, the dog, whom she calls "woof woof."  (Luna misses all the extra food Jilly gave her.)
We miss lots of people to play with, our home feels very empty during the day!
I miss watching Gilmore Girls (we re-watched Season 7 while home.)
Jilly misses the huge backyard with a playhouse and swingset.
I miss all the candles in the windows- I think VA has the most beautiful Christmas decorations.
Jilly misses her Aunt Bethany's big blue ball she always played with.
I miss all the meals not cooked by me.

Most of all we miss our family.  Hopefully we'll get to see them again soon!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I can only imagine how hard it was to leave that! Sometimes it's nice to go home and be the "kid" again!! I'm sure Bryan is thrilled to have the two of you back and that your darling town home was happy to see you as well!! Can't wait to see more pictures of you new place as you get them finished!

Shauna said...

Please tell me Jilly doesn't wake up at 5 am when you are home! And I thought 6 am was bad!