12.28.2011

A California Christmas

We got to spend a wonderful Christmas with Bryan's family this year.

Cousins by the tree- we're probably going to dress these girls in matching clothes for their entire lives!

My sweet girl and me - more on my outfit later 

We had a family Ugly Sweater party- the boys' backs were their best features

the girls- I couldn't find an ugly sweater so I went with an ugly nightgown 

Everyone got jungle-themed jammies- the babies have monkeys, we have leopard, and the guys have gorilla (you really really wish I had gotten a picture of the boys in theirs!)

We put Kirra to work pushing Jilly on her new princess bike 

My parents gave Jilly a play kitchen so I made her a little apron

But my favorite gift I gave this year was this snow globe I made for Bryan

I'd say Christmas was a huge success this year.

2 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

Glad you made it back after the funeral for Christmas. Looks like you had fun. And I hope your birthday was a success too. xoxo

Lisa said...

Love your boots!!!! So many great pictures. :)