11.28.2011

family fun

We had such a fun week with my family; it was great to have all of us together for a few days.  I'm still here for another week but Bryan, Neal & Katie, and Jenn all headed back.

One of our favorite things we did was go apple picking.  We went to the "mountains" of Virginia and enjoyed a perfect day with yummy apples and beautiful views.


Katie is a long-time fan of jumping pictures and convinced us to snap a few.  Great entertainment for us and for everyone else on the mountain that day.
youngest to oldest but we're missing mom 

the crazy ballews 

mom and dad (my dad has the very best jumping face I've ever seen) 

can you tell I was once a cheerleader?

Jenn and Leslie had a race rolling down the hill that ended rather unfortunately for Jenn.

and so we headed home for the day...

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Rach, I definitely have to praise your jumping form. Uber impressive. You put Vanessa Hudgens to shame.