11.16.2011

Home

This is our little red townhome.  The other day I looked around and realized that I really love it here.  I love decorating our house, I love the beautiful leaves outside, I love that our master bedroom is no longer a closet, I love that Jilly loves climbing up the stairs.  California didn't really feel like home until we moved to this house.


But, at the same time, Virginia will always be home.  Jilly and I are excited to hop on a plane in the next few hours to spend a few weeks at home.  Hello delicious food that I don't have to make, lots of entertainers for the little Miss, and best of all- spending time with our favorite people.

My magical powers will be greatly needed as we take a 5 hour flight from Sacramento to Atlanta (that's right- one coast to the other in 1 seat!)  Wish us luck!

5 comments:

Janssen said...

What a darling place!

Have fun and good luck on the flight. I know the feeling well, and our flight was not nearly as long!

Katie said...

I hope that the flight is not full so you can snag an extra seat for free. Good luck!

Emily said...

The flight won't be too bad- you're a pro remember?! A small consolation for getting some much needed VA time :) I think your home is absolutely darling. I can't wait to see pictures of the inside when you are done working on it!!!

Jenna said...

Good luck on your long flight, yikes! I'm super nervous about our 2 hour one next week. They're just SO wiggly and want to move all the time! I hope I'm a baby wizard too. :)

Anna said...

I will be doing the same thing a Christmas time! MD to WA. A ten hour experience total after the two stops. Yikes! Tell me how yours goes and if you have any tips for me.