9.08.2011

We're Moving!


But, not very far away.  We bought a townhouse that is about 7 minutes away from where we live now.  Best part of our new home?  We'll have a garage for all of Bryan's toys and a craft room/guest bedroom for all of my toys.  We may never see each other again.  As I type this I can hear our upstairs neighbors- sounds like they have set up a woodworking shop up there.  Yes, we're very ready to move.

So, not much is going on around here except packing which means I put things in a box while Jilly tries as quickly as she can to take everything out of the box.  She's made packing very exciting.

6 comments:

Shauna said...

Woot! How exciting!

Emily said...

That is very exciting!! Congratulations! I can't wait to see it and with all of your cute things when you have moved in! Yay!

Christina (Cha) said...

Yay!!! I am so excited for you guys. And, for real PLEASE let me watch Jilly while you guys pack/move/do anything else you need to do. I can come and get her or bring her home or whatever because I know we are kind of far away but I would love to help. Can't wait to see the new place...

Anna said...

Congrats! I am so looking forward to that day to have my own space to paint and put lots of holes in the walls :). Enjoy that craft room and the fact that your town home has a garage!

Janssen said...

Congratulations!!!! Moving is such a pain, but a new place is SO exciting.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! It does look a bit odd to move somewhere that's pretty close to your previous home. Moving your stuff would be easier, though, so that's a big plus. It's still a big event, but it's less hectic, thanks to that!

Randolph Coleson