9.13.2011

10 months


These pictures make me a little sad because I think she looks like a little kid more than a baby.  I would forbid her from getting any older, but she keeps getting cuter and more fun every day.


At 10 Months Jilly:
- loves cats (much to my chagrin)
- is obsessed with tongues- she sticks hers out all the time and loves it when other people stick their tongue out as well
- stands all by herself and is a speed crawler
- hates to have her diaper changed, thus we often have a bare-bummed baby crawling around our apartment
- loves her play time with daddy every night will I clean up after dinner
- eats anything within her reach

7 comments:

Shauntel said...

So your post popped up on my reader while Belle was on my lap, and she goes, "Jilly!!!"

That Jilly is as cute as ever.

Janssen said...

She IS looking like a child.

Just tonight, I was thinking how old Ella looks now.

Brittany said...

Glad to know Eli isn't the only one that hates diaper changes! She is so cute!

kali said...

She IS looking so grown up, and so cute!
You're so lucky that she'll eat anything! I hope she stays that way for you!

Jenna said...

haha, sounds familiar :) we often have a bare bum running around as well!

Katie said...

She really does just keep getting cuter, if that is possible.

Suzie Soda said...

She is a cutie...it is fun to watch her grow on your blog...since I only get to see her once in awhile.
Her smile is award winning. xoxo