3.12.2011

Today

This morning I had a Relief Society Breakfast and I had to leave at 7:00am.  I realized as I walked out the door that I hadn't gotten any clothes out for Jillian, but I figured Bry would just leave her pajamas on. During the breakfast I got a text from Bryan that said, "Don't worry, Jill is dressed.  And she looks great as long as you disregard matching colors."  I was very nervous to come home and see what my little girl was wearing.

Santa Cruz onesie from Uncle Jeff that is size 18months, brown shirt with hearts (that is on backwards,) flowered pants, one shoe on, the other sock half on.  

I think they had a lot of fun together while I was gone.

4 comments:

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

Ty and I are laughing so hard!! That is so funny! Jil is so dang cute!!! Miss you guysL)

Lisa said...

LOL!!!!!! Seriously the cutest picture ever.

Allison said...

Pretty darn cute. Wait until he starts doing her hair :)

kali said...

Hahaha! I was just looking at a picture where Paul did the same thing with Jenna!
I love it. She looks adorable!
p.s. Paul refers to Jill as J-Mar! :)