3.03.2011

In Our Lovely Deseret

Last weekend Jillian and I met my mom in Utah for a long weekend.  The first order of business was to find a wedding dress for my sister Katie.  Done and done.  It took us a day and a half and 2 trips down from Salt Lake to Provo, but we found a dress that is absolutely gorgeous on her.  Stay tuned July 1 for the dress reveal.

The bride-to-be at a shower we had for her at Macaroni Grill

Once we found the dress it was all fun and games.

 We cheered on Jimmer and the Cougs at Iggy's with my dad's side of the family.

Jilly got to meet Grana and Grandpa Anderson

We ate at all our favorites- Brick Oven, Cafe Rio, Crown Burger, and Grandma's House.

Jilly took her first trip to BYU.
in the Tanner Building- perhaps Jillian will be a brilliant accountant like her Aunt Katie

We got to see some of our favorite people.  Lots of cousins:
chillin' with Sophie 

 Chloe 

Ally

Ryan, Sarah, Jeffrey
(I don't have pictures but we also got to see Ryan's mad skills at his basketball game)

While down in Provo we got to see friends from our old ward:
 Emily and Elise (so excited to finally meet her!), Shauna and Corbyn, and me and Jilly

My lovely roomie Britney came to see us; we definitely don't get to see her enough!

It was a very quick and busy trip but we had a lot of fun.  I'm grateful that Jilly is such a rockstar on airplanes so she can be my little traveling buddy.

1 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

So fun to seee all the pictures. I am glad you got to go meet them and have some fun. Your mom was so excited to go and see you and the baby. And great that you found a dress. Exciting times in your family. We are so happy for all of you. xoxo