3.22.2011

ballin'

We have fully embraced basketball this March.  Last Wednesday we went to another Kings' game.

 We went with friends in our ward- Kiel & Emily and Miranda & Tommy

This is how Jillian spent the first half the game 

Then she woke up to enjoy the second half.

We've been watching lots of NCAA games and have decided that Jiller is an excellent new nickname for Jilly.  And what is our new favorite song we find ourselves singing and dancing to all day long?  Teach me how to Jimmer of course!  My bracket is totally shot (I had Pitt. and Notre Dame in the final four) so go Richmond, VCU, and BYU!!!

2 comments:

Janssen said...

She is SO darling. I love a happy little baby.

Suzie Soda said...

I like Jilly's nick name. She will have to love basketball to be in your family. xoxo